Data protection / DSGVO
- General information
Novastar.shop by LEDCON Systems GmbH is aware that appropriate processing of personal data is an essential part of data protection law. In order to guarantee this right, you can read in this declaration what happens to your data. If you order a product from us, we naturally require various data from you. Without this data we cannot send your product to you, for example. We also store data in case the product is not delivered, so that we can help you faster and easily trace back where the error is.
The procedure of Novastar.shop by LEDCON Systems GmbH naturally complies with the applicable European law on data protection, which came into force in May 2018.
If you purchase a product from Novastar.shop by LEDCON Systems GmbH, you agree to the general terms and conditions and to the procedure for processing personal data.
- Processing purposes
In order to ensure the appropriate execution of the (purchase) agreement between you and Novastar.shop by LEDCON Systems GmbH and to maintain the business relationship, we must collect, use, share and document various personal data about you. In the basic data protection regulation, this is referred to as 'processing'. We document this data carefully and of course take appropriate measures to protect it.
- What data is collected and for what purpose?
When you purchase a product from Novastar.shop by LEDCON Systems GmbH, you can create an account so that you can order products more easily in the future, since you are included in our customer base.
Novastar.shop by LEDCON Systems GmbH processes the following data from you, among others:
Address data VAT
Telephone number Purchase
Your account environment shows what information we have collected from you.
E-mail advertising with registration to the Newsletter
If you register for our newsletter, we will use the data required for this purpose or data provided separately by you to send you our e-mail newsletter regularly on the basis of your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time, either by sending a message to the contact option described below or by using a link provided for this purpose in the newsletter.
After deregistration, we will delete your e-mail address unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use your data for other purposes which are permitted by law and about which we inform you in this declaration.
If you send us an e-mail or other messages, we may store these messages. In some cases, we may ask you for personal information that is necessary in a particular situation. This enables us to answer your questions and process your requests. We store this data on our own protected servers of Novastar.shop by LEDCON Systems GmbH
We do not combine this information with any other personal information in our possession.
We collect data for analysis purposes in order to gain a better overview of our customers and to be able to adapt our services accordingly.
Our website uses "cookies" (text files which are stored on your computer) which help us to analyse the use of our website. The information generated by cookies about your use of the website can be stored on Novastar.shop by LEDCON Systems GmbH's own protected servers.
We use this information to track how you use the Site, to generate reports on Site activity and to provide other services related to Site activity and Internet usage.
- Sharing with third parties
For the execution of the contract it is necessary that we share your data with third parties. We have agreements with these third parties regarding the collection of data and the use of your personal information. We share this data with third parties in accordance with the rules and regulations of the basic data protection regulation. Novastar.shop by LEDCON Systems GmbH will never share data with third parties for marketing purposes without your knowledge or consent.
We share your personal data:
In order to ensure that your product actually reaches you, Novastar.shop by LEDCON Systems GmbH must share your name, address and any telephone/mail address with the postal company that delivers the product you have ordered. This data is used exclusively for the aforementioned purpose. Novastar.shop by LEDCON Systems GmbH has made contractual agreements with the company regarding the use of your data.
- Storage periods
In accordance with the European data protection basic regulation Novastar.shop by LEDCON Systems GmbH does not store your data longer than necessary. In addition, Novastar.shop by LEDCON Systems GmbH is subject to legally defined deadlines, the exact observance of which Novastar.shop by LEDCON Systems GmbH guarantees.
Novastar.shop by LEDCON Systems GmbH protects the data entrusted to it with the help of technical and administrative security measures in order to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, publication and modification as much as possible. These measures include firewalls, encryption of data, and physical and administrative access controls for data and servers. If you still suspect that your data has been misused, you can contact us. You will find our contact details under "Imprint". We send your personal data stored with us by encrypting them. Of course, this also applies to your order and the customer login.
In addition, we protect our websites and other systems against loss, deletion, access, modification or publication of your data by unauthorized persons by means of technical and organizational measures.
- Right of the data subject
As a customer, you have several important rights, also known as the rights of the data subject:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, the right to request information about your personal data processed by us to the extent described therein;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, the right to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO the right to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless further processing is not possible.
- on the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfil a legal obligation;
- for reasons of public interest, or
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, if the correctness of the data is disputed by you;
- the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it;
- we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided us with, in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person;
- pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters for this purpose.
Novastar.shop by LEDCON Systems GmbH has the right to change and update this privacy statement so that it complies with the provisions of the European Data Protection Directive.
We therefore recommend that you check this declaration regularly. If we make a material change to this statement that has a demonstrable effect on you, we will notify you by e-mail.